Patients recovering from a heart attack or cardiac procedures, as well as those with heart or lung disease, can benefit from West Shore's inpatient and outpatient treatment services. These programs and services are designed to help patients resume normal, everyday activities as quickly as possible.
Therapeutic and supportive services include:
- Aerosolized medication therapy
- Pre- and post-operative respiratory care
- Oxygen administration
- Noninvasive respiratory support (CPAP and BIPAP)
- Neonatal and adult intubation
- Adult mechanical ventilation
West Shore also offers community programs for cardiopulmonary rehabilitation education. Available programs are:
- Smoking Cessation
- "Quit for Life: Successful Tobacco Cessation Strategies"
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Management
- Easy Breathers
For more information, please call Cardiopulmonary Services at (231) 398-1145.