Guide to Services
West Shore Medical Center in partnership with Munson Home Health is the largest, most comprehensive provider of home health services in northern Michigan. If you need it, we can do it. We are here to help you through the journey. Choose the services and care you need.
- Home Care: Providing skilled intermittent nursing or therapy services including physical, speech, and occupational therapy, home infusion, home health aide, and medical social work services.
- Private Duty: Providing short- or long-term care in the home or community including nursing, bathing, meal preparation, companionship, respite, light housekeeping, and transportation. Long-term care insurance is also accepted.
- Hospice: Your community based non-profit hospice providing compassionate end-of-life care in the home, hospital, facility, or at Munson Hospice House.
- Palliative Care: Providing quality care to patients with a life-limiting illness to ease pain and suffering in addition to assisting with treatment decisions.
- Home Medical Equipment: Medical equipment and supplies conveniently delivered to the home or walk-in retail offices located in Traverse City and Gaylord.
- Medical Alert System: A device that helps maintain independence so patients feel safe again in their home, 24 hours a day.
1105 Sixth St.
Traverse City, MI 49684