Patients recovering from a heart attack or cardiac procedures, as well as those with heart or lung disease, can benefit from West Shore's inpatient and outpatient treatment services. These programs and services are designed to help patients resume normal, everyday activities as quickly as possible.
Therapeutic and supportive services include:
- Aerosolized medication therapy
- Pre- and post-operative respiratory care
- Oxygen administration
- Noninvasive respiratory support (CPAP and BIPAP)
- Neonatal and adult intubation
- Adult mechanical ventilation