West Shore Medical Center employed physician practices are now offering patients easy, convenient, and private access to their health information online via the eClinicalWeb Patient Portal, which is accessible any time from any computer with Internet access. (Click here to see the list of our office-based employed providers.)
Using your secure portal, you will be able to:
- Review your health records
- Request prescription refills from your doctor
- Track appointments
- View lab reports
- View statements
- Request a referral to a specialist
- Find education materials about your health
- Send messages to your physician
- Fill out or update paperwork
Before you can access your information online, you must web enable your account. Please contact your health care provider to request access. You will need to provide your email address.
While the offices transition from paper charts to an electronic health record, not all of your information may be immediately available. Contact your provider’s office if you need information that is not available through the Patient Portal.
Please note that at this time you may view statements but not pay bills online.
Click here to enter the Patient Portal
The free healow app for for your smartphone lets you manage your health through your Patient Portal wherever you are.
- Access multiple Patient Portal accounts
- Manage your medication
- Schedule appointment
- Connect with your health care provider
- Get test results
- Access your personal health record
The app is available in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store.
Visit healow.com to learn more.